Tuesday 1 March 2011

Let's start with the basics

If this is primarily going to be a game based blog, we should start with some game based info. Pretty much the only console i play on is PS3. The fat, black 80gb monster of a mchine has been my unchallenged love interest for quite some time now, pretty much since I got it.
Prior to having my PS3 owned a Nintendo Wii, which was fun for a while, until the novelty of Wii Sports faded. Playing as my favourite game character Solid Snake did keep me going for well over a year on SSBB, though I digress.
My PS3 is my main hobby besides the guilty pleasure that is - World Of Warcraft. I have quit and relapsed many times now and thankfully am nowhere near playing it the extent i used to but i still sink quite a few hours into it..
So here they are; my top 10 games on the PS3 so far. I'll get round to doing individual posts explaining why at some point. Bare in mind, these are not necessarily in order of preference:

1) Metal Gear Solid 4
2) Call Of Duty: World At War
3) Resident Evil 5
4) Dante's Inferno
5) Fallout 3
6) Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2
7) Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow
8) Batman Arkham Asylum
9) Vanquish
10) Dead Rising 2

Agree, disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment