Sunday 17 July 2011

A thanks to Koei and my followers!

I would just like to give a big thank you to all my twitter and facebook followers who have been retweeting, linking, reposting and advertising my blog to everyone! One person inparticular has gone above and beyond what everyone else has done to advertise me, so for that reason a special mention goes out to my good friend:

MattCrinos (http://twitter.com/#!/MattCrinos)

As of this morning, a massive thank you also goes out to my friends over at TecmoKoei who published my Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage review on both their twitter and facebook page, raking in over 125 page views in just a few minutes!! Thank you so much guys! But it's not me that people should be appreciating - it's you guys. If you didn't make such great games I couldn't give them great reviews - so keep making awesome games and i'll keep reviewing them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment